The North Kingstown Blog did a feature over the summer on North Kingstown’s Tony C’s Restaurant. The staff was kind enough to give me a tour of the bar area as well as the dining room, which was not open to the public at that time. This dining room is large enough for big parties – receptions, reunions, birthdays, etc. Also, Chef John Bordieri prepared a delicious lunch sample for Rachel and myself, which was outstanding!!! Owner John Cioe messaged me yesterday with the news that the main dining room would be re-opening this Thursday, October 1st. Chef John (Bordieri) has been working on a number of special items for the re-opening and shared them with me as well.
I encourage you and your family and friends to have a dining experience at Tony C’s. You can expect a warm, friendly reception from the general manager to waitstaff, from Chef John to the owner John. They make you and your family feel welcome and comfortable and add just the right amount of personality to make your dining experience a positive one. The food is flavorful, the atmosphere is uplifting, it really is a great place to enjoy a meal out here in North Kingstown.
Here is a sneak peak at just some of the items Chef John will be preparing for you Thursday and this upcoming fall season:
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip served with warm tortilla chips – $10
- Tuna Poke sweet yet mildly spicy blend of Ahi tuna and shrimp with avocado, scallions, jalapeno, sesame seeds. and agave ponzu served with wonton chips – $12
- Pan Seared Ahi Tuna sesame seed and horseradish crusted, served rare over red quinoa with scallion and wasabi – $24
- Chairman’s Reserve “Prime” Sirloin 14oz. hand-cut steak served with truffle oil and parmigiana fried potato wedges – $28
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs four hour braised fork-tender full or half rack served with fresh cut fries and coleslaw – $16/$24
And don’t forget, all football season, Tony C’s is offering 50 cent wings, as well as beer and drink specials. For more information on the menu, events happening at Tony C’s, or to speak to one of the friendly staff, contact them at:
Phone – 401.294.4400
Website – www.tony-cs.com
Check out Facebook photos of the restaurant and some of the menu items – Tony C’s Bar & Grill
1051 Ten Rod Rd
Enter the Wickford Junction Shopping Center, follow onto the rotary, make your second right into the parking lot and Tony C’s is straight ahead and ready to serve you.