Ebay is a great resource for buying and selling items online. Over the past 12 years, I have worked on ebay as a writer and salesperson in the fitness industry, as well as a consultant for private sellers. My items include guitars, books, treadmills, vintage toys, and home brewing kits just to name a few. If you have an item that you would like me to evaluate and possibly sell on ebay, here are some things you should know about my operations.
First, my warehouse is located at 376 Dry Bridge Rd, North Kingstown. I operate my sales, shipping, and warehousing out of this location. I can store large items on the first floor or smaller items can go on the second floor. My second floor has racks for individual sellers to place their items in, so they are easily accessible for shipping and photography purposes. If you have items in my warehouse, you can stop by anytime to see your items safely placed in one of these racks.
Customers who would like to have their items listed on ebay can bring items to Dry Bridge by appointment. Or, if they would like, I can visit them and see the items at their place of business or home. Once we decide to go forward and list the items, here are a few things to note:
- I will take the photos
- I will write the description and build the listing on ebay
- I will handle any communications with potential buyers on ebay
- I have a RI Sales Tax ID so I will take care of any RI state taxes
- I will package the item for shipping – UPS, The Post Office, Freight
- My consignment split is 80% – seller and 20% NK Marketing
- If I sell your item for $100, you get $80. No other fees are deducted.
- My minimum item to sell is $100, with some exceptions
There are two things shoppers on ebay are looking for – Uniqueness and Value. If you have an item that you would like me to evaluate for its uniqueness and value, here is my contact information. I am available by appointment most days. If you would like to see my seller rating, go to my ebay store by clicking this link – NK Marketing Store. Here is my contact information:
The North Kingstown Marketing Company
376 Dry Bridge Rd., Building F-3
North Kingstown, RI 02852